Check out my picks below and *bonus* the Gap has 25% off today... so head over there to snag a few new pieces for fall and take advantage of the discount at the same time!
1. grid sweater... I am LOVING this pattern this fall. It's so classic and would look great with jeans or a simple pair of black pants.
2. leather jacket... while this isn't cheap, it SURE is gorgeous! I feel like I would wear this constantly - such a timeless piece.
3. neon tote... this piece offers the perfect little pop of color for fall and I love the shape!
4. grid dress... again with the grid pattern... this dress is fab! I would pair it with brown boots and a denim jacket!
5. leopard belt... get one if you don't have one!
6. driving mocs... again, if you don't have a pair get a pair. They are also available in red and oh so cute and comfortable!
7. studded denim... every gal needs a pair of studded denim, right? I mean really so so cool.
8. cross body bag... this bag is the perfect little size for a phone, lipstick and keys and the fun colors make it impossible to resist.
9. neon camo scarf... camo is the rage this fall. This little dash of the pattern is perfect if you love camo or even if you are having trouble committing to the trend.
10. collegiate jacket... this sporty jacket style is popping up everywhere and I have to say it sure has my back to school radar buzzing!
11. slouchy tee... Slouchy tees are where it's at this fall. With skinnies and heels or boyfriend jeans I love this casual fit.
12. cord legging... cords are back and white is my top pick! These are on my wishlist for fall and winter.
13. leopard flats... so simple and they go with everything! Snag a pair of these if you don't have a pair already!
14. v neck sweater... I can never have too many casual sweaters... you? Snag them now, you will be glad you did once cool October mornings come around!
15. turtleneck sweater... if I could wear one sweater all fall it would be this simple and slouchy style. I'll take one in every color and two in black! Doesn't it look so comfortable?
see you around...