Thursday, April 4, 2013

my everyday style: live colorfully!

This spring I am excited to experiment with color.  On these cloudy and cold spring days I often am pulled towards the same grey or black sweater that has been calling my name all winter, but when I stretch a bit and pull on a bright and colorful outfit I actually feel more upbeat.  I first tried red & lavender together on Valentine's and instantly decided it was a favorite that was worth repeating.

What about you? Have you experimented with color recently? Are there any unusual but successful color combos you have tried lately?

(on a silly note... how did I not notice that undone button?)

Red Sweater, Gap (similar)
Lavender Oxford, Gap (similar)
Necklace, Baublebar
Jeans, Gap
Flats, Sole Society
Bag, Sole Society - how about this beauty? You have to check their gorgeous new handbag line out! Genuine leather and GREAT prices!

If we haven't already... let's get social!

No comments:


site design by kelly christine studio