Thursday, April 4, 2013

my everyday style: live colorfully!

This spring I am excited to experiment with color.  On these cloudy and cold spring days I often am pulled towards the same grey or black sweater that has been calling my name all winter, but when I stretch a bit and pull on a bright and colorful outfit I actually feel more upbeat.  I first tried red & lavender together on Valentine's and instantly decided it was a favorite that was worth repeating.

What about you? Have you experimented with color recently? Are there any unusual but successful color combos you have tried lately?







(on a silly note... how did I not notice that undone button?)

Details:
Red Sweater, Gap (similar)
Lavender Oxford, Gap (similar)
Necklace, Baublebar
Jeans, Gap
Flats, Sole Society
Bag, Sole Society - how about this beauty? You have to check their gorgeous new handbag line out! Genuine leather and GREAT prices!

If we haven't already... let's get social!

 

site design by kiki co.