Thursday, March 21, 2013

Instagram Life Lately.

As always, Instagram seems to be the best at documenting the small moments of life around here.  Here are a few highlights!

A glass of wine and The Success Principles is my kind of evening. Have you read this book? It's amazing!

A greasy-spoon breakfast is one of my favorite indulgences. If you live in the GR area, try Pals in Cascade. Our family loves hanging there on Saturday mornings.

I wore red & lavender for Valentines. Yep.

We (err, my husband) recently finished our Master Bath reno. It took forever, but it was worth it!

My two current favorite nail colors: Meet Me at Sunset & Go Ginza.

My girl Jackie sent me this "naps" print. She knows me well... and it's true, naps fix pretty much all problems.

Joel McHale. Did I mention it was fun? 

My new Tartine Satchel is officially 'soccer mom approved'.  It carries all the necessities: snacks galore, my iPad and my wallet.

Have you checked out Sole Society's new handbags? These babies are GORGEOUS! One is for me and one I am giving away here on the blog (stay tuned!). The leather on these guys is like butta!

Husband and I finally caved and bought a "big kid" bed for ourselves. (a KING!) After sleeping for way too long on a broken IKEA frame with a sagging mattress. This new bed is like a hug. Amazing!

Little doodles from my daughter in French class - "le printemps" - so sweet, right?

Lace shorts from Joe Fresh at JCP. Now if spring would just arrive!


 

site design by kiki co.