Tuesday, April 9, 2013

how to style the maxi dress for spring!

As far as spring clothing goes... I have a rapidly expanding list of obsessions.  One is white (we talked about that yesterday) and one of the others is maxi dresses.  Maxi dresses are definitely not new on the block; they have been around for quite a few seasons.  But this season they are especially appealing to me with the wide selection of colors and prints and that they are insanely comfortable while looking great.

Comfort and beauty makes maxi dresses appealing but it's their versatility that makes them impossible to resist!  Here I pulled together two of my current favorites and to show-off their versatility, I styled up each dress two ways.  I love that you can wear a simple maxi dress as everyday spring and summer wear (they are the perfect grab-and-go piece for my busy mom lifestyle) or dress them up for events like church, baby showers and weddings.




Are you a fan of the maxi dress? I can't wait for the temps to warm so I can start wearing them!

If we haven't already... let's get social!

 

site design by kiki co.