Monday, December 10, 2012

my outfit: a little fur and a little latte!

A little fur and a little latte... that about sums up a perfect winter, doesn't it? (oh and don't forget the glitter!)  Last year I snagged this faux fur cowl on major discount at LOFT (like in the $5 range, don't you love that?) and I seriously love it.  It's huge, perhaps a touch obnoxious, and super warm.  It is a little picky though... DO NOT wear lipgloss with this baby, your lips will be full of fur all day (yes, I know from experience).







Details:
Faux Fur Cowl, LOFT (similar)
Blazer, American Eagle (similar)
Striped Top, Gap
Belt, Old Navy
Jeans, Gap - these are on sale!
Shoes, Sole Society "TAMI" style (a few of you asked on Instagram if these shoes were comfy - the answer is YES! At first I was skeptical, but I love them and freeze my feet off just to wear them!)
Earrings, local boutique Dear Prudence

 

site design by kiki co.