Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Top 10 pieces of clothing to buy this fall! {Part 7 - Peplum Tops}


For 10 days I am counting down the top ten pieces you need in your closet this fall.  It will be one each weekday over two weeks...

Usually I produce this content in the form of a looks:book each season, but this season I am in the mood for something new!  Check back each (week)day as I count 'em down and make your fall shopping an absolute *snap!

Each day you can expect the following: a style or item highlighted at several price points, practical ways to mix up this style or item and other fun tips and tricks... then at the very end, I am debating rounding up the entire thing (if you are clamoring for more) in one handy checklist extravaganza.  Keep in mind, I always pull together my seasonal top 10s with items that I myself am going to be wearing in the new season... so nothing is over the top or too trendy.  It's all for the extraordinarily average gal like me, like us.

~~~








MONEY SAVING TIP: Luckily for a new trend... the peplum top can be found at several retailers (even the less expensive stores) and in general aren't that expensive from most retailers.  So it's easy to get the peplum top trend for less... in fact all the tops shown here are UNDER $50 (except for one!).  Score!


 

site design by kiki co.