Monday, December 19, 2011

wardrobe consultation!

Recently I worked with Jessica... she works in a business casual environment and wanted outfits for work and for casual weekend activities.  Her main complaint was that while she felt like she had a lot of clothing, her closet never felt cohesive.  Which is something that I hear a lot from the clients I work with.

A lot of times women will shop sporadically as they find things on sale or for a good 'deal'. But then they end up with all these random items.  That is why I highly recommend shopping with the help of me via my wardrobe consultation services or seasonally with the help of my looks:books.  It important to lay out your wants and needs and the top styles at one time and then execute the plan as you can afford.

But on to a few of the outfits I pulled together for Jessica... (these are just a few of the looks... I'll show you some more next week!)

(above: dress, scarf, jacket, boots)

If you are interested in learning more about my wardrobe consultation services... click here, or email me!


Check out my hopes for 2012 via pins over on Jackie's blog today!

No comments:


site design by kelly christine studio