Monday, October 24, 2011

Why don't you...

I am coming off a glorious fall weekend...

  • The sun was shining and it was even a little warm in the afternoons 
  • I totally relaxed and got things done (somehow) 
  • We had lots of family time 
  • I finished Season Two of Felicity on Netflix (Ben & Felicity together at last, swoon!) 
  • Our tv is finally fixed (remind me to tell you the crazy adventure of our tv breaking, weird) 
  • I'm reading a fabulous new book on my Kindle (Clara and Mr. Tiffany: A Novel
  • My son lost his top front tooth (it's been hanging there for weeks) and what is more cute than a little chap with his front tooth gone? Too bad it's apple season!
  • We made French Onion soup for dinner last night (a fall staple!)  
Whew!  Any way... with a fresh week on our horizon I thought it would be fun to layout some quintessential fall outfits for you to try out this week...

Why don't you...

Happy Monday! How was your weekend?

No comments:


site design by kelly christine studio