- The sun was shining and it was even a little warm in the afternoons
- I totally relaxed and got things done (somehow)
- We had lots of family time
- I finished Season Two of Felicity on Netflix (Ben & Felicity together at last, swoon!)
- Our tv is finally fixed (remind me to tell you the crazy adventure of our tv breaking, weird)
- I'm reading a fabulous new book on my Kindle (Clara and Mr. Tiffany: A Novel )
- My son lost his top front tooth (it's been hanging there for weeks) and what is more cute than a little chap with his front tooth gone? Too bad it's apple season!
- We made French Onion soup for dinner last night (a fall staple!)
Whew! Any way... with a fresh week on our horizon I thought it would be fun to layout some quintessential fall outfits for you to try out this week...
Why don't you...
Happy Monday! How was your weekend?