Wednesday, September 28, 2011

work it wednesday!

Welcome back to another Work it Wednesday - it's where I take one item or style and show you how to "work it" three ways!  Work it Wednesday is also a super fun link party... so work it yourself and link up to show us how you do it!  (full link up details are here!)

Lately I've been super drawn to kelly green... it's very preppy and classic, but I don't really own ANY green (except a striped top similar to the sweater in the second outfit).  Do you own any green? Do you love it? Do you want to try it?

I thought it would be a fun exercise to do up some outfits with this bold hue to see if I could see myself further incorporating it into my wardrobe.



(above: scarf, jeans, top, jacket, wedges, ring, bag)

Now it's your turn... get all the details & a button here and link up!  
Please follow link up rules... it's only polite.

 

site design by kiki co.