Tuesday, September 20, 2011

what to wear: trail blazer...

I'm a huge fan of blazers... I just love how you can dress them up or dress them down and they instantly add interest to any outfit.  They are totally my outfit "cheat".  In my opinion... the best way to wear them is dressed down - it's the perfect juxtaposition.  Here are some super cute selections that I am just LOVING right now... tweed, gold, red, lined with fun fabric, etc, etc, - It's impossible to choose a favorite!


Blazers: 1. tweed, 2. funky lined, 3. gold, 4. red, 5. brown, 6. grey

Also... drum roll!  The winner of the Luxe Lotto is... Vittoria!
Linda and I just want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone that left comments and tweeted and even found us for the first time!  We are so blessed with amazing readers. We are planning on making the Luxe Lotto a monthly event, so keep reading for more amazing giveaways in the future!

 

site design by kiki co.