Tuesday, September 20, 2011

my outfit: Saturdaze.

Whenever I don't know what to wear - I just wear this sweater.  Do you have an item like that? And with the illusion of my blog... you probably hardly even know I wear it.  But I wear it a super lot.  Best twenty bucks ever spent at Forever 21.  For some reason... even with as much as I wear this sweater I am rarely photographed in it. I don't know how that works out.  


If you are a blogger that takes pictures of your outfits - you know it's an absolute crap shoot for how and when you take pictures. Maybe I shouldn't speak for others - but that's the way it goes with me.  Is my photographer around (my husband)? Do I look decent? Am I un-crabby? (Yes, I do have to ask myself that) Is the lighting decent? And here you just thought I spent a lot of time in my backyard. ha.


Any way... I wore this outfit last Saturday.  It was perfect for the simplicity and nothing-ness that Saturdays bring.  I could use about fifty more similar outfits in my repertoire.  You know... for when you need to be dressed... but don't feel like getting "dressed".


Also, a moment of silence for my ombre hair.  I un-ombred it last week for fall. I'm glad to have my brunette locks back... but when I look at these pictures I miss it a bit.



Details:
Scarf, H&M (similar)
Sweater, Forever 21 (similar)
Jeans, Seven for all Mankind (similar - but I got mine cheaper on GILT!)
Shoes, Gap
Watch, Michael Kors
Earrings, Forever 21 (similar)


 

site design by kiki co.