Tuesday, May 3, 2011

white out... can you pull it off?

After seeing all of the fun 'white out' outfits earlier today, you may be asking yourself... can I pull this look off too?!?! Of course you can!   Here are some simple ways to do it yourself... it's actually fun to mix and match a bunch of whites and beiges - and oh so easy!

What are you thinking of this fun trend!?!?


Liz said...

I love the idea, but I always feel really self conscious when I wear all pale neutrals. Like I look like an easter egg or a grandma or something! I am gonna have to get over it though, and give it a try! Thanks for the great ideas!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

i lvoe the color combos! i need to get a little bit of a tan before i wear this much white tho! xoxo jillian

Cassie Lee said...

I really like this color palate--it's so relaxed and chic.

Lauren K said...

I haven't found a pair of white pants/jeans I like yet, but I'm super envious of the last outfit!

I like the madewell dress a lot better in the 'arabian orange' from the website, but the thing I love most about it is that it looks effortless in any color : )


site design by kelly christine studio