Friday, May 20, 2011

what to wear: weekend!

You know I am in love with jean shorts... I just DIY'ed a pair of white ones this week from a pair of old white jeans that I got on clearance that were an awkward length. Score!  I am hoping to whip those babies out this weekend and sport a look very similar to this one... casual, relaxed and summer feeling!


What are you up to this weekend?

ps. have you seen Jess LC's new handbag line!?!? You must check it out!  You know her for her amazing jewelry and now she has turned her genius to bags!  I am in love with them!

7 comments:

GoodFrameofMind said...

This is a perfect weekend look! And I do love her new handbags!

kristen said...

Will you post pics of yourself in an outfit like this one? Would love to see!

Nicole said...

Oh I love this! Great look. I can't wait to see your DIY. I still can't make up my mind about doing some. I am not sure about the length.

Kelly said...

I'm going straight to my closet to see if I can put this look together for today! I know I don't have a necklace like that (which I love!), but I am going to F21 today!!!

Clara said...

I love Jess LC's new line - wow - the clutch and the handbag. I want! I love your blog too! I've been reading it the last couple weeks. Look forward to it every day. And, after your post on Friday, I got myself to old navy and purchased a pair of those flip-flops in a cool snakeskin print. Thanks for the tip! Yes, and I would love more info on the DIY jeans to shorts! Thanks!

Heather said...

Cute items! I am obsessed with stripes lately!

katou said...

Perfect weekend look,unfortunately it's raining today soi i'll be stying home :( hope you are enjoying your weekend!
http://insidekatouscloset.blogspot.com/


 

site design by kelly christine studio