Tuesday, May 31, 2011

color trend: yellow!

Hopefully you are not too down in the dumps now that the gloriously long weekend is over... I'm sure these spunky yellow pieces will be sure to pick up your pace a bit!

Here's more fun yellow inspiration!

Source: tumblr.com via Amanda on Pinterest


Francesca said...

Gorgeous! Yellow is such a nice, vibrant 'happy' colour!

Lili said...

Yellow seems to be making a big entrance on the blogs this year :-)

Relatable Style

alison@MyLittleHappyPlace said...

Always love me a shot of yellow - and those piled-on bracelets in the second pic KILL me!

PJ said...

great inspiration board! love those yellow ruffle top shorts and the bow flats!

Rolled Up Pretty and Cut Off Thoughts said...

I'm obsessed with yellow right now! So cute! I love your blog, I just ran across it today. I just started mine about a month ago, http://rolledupprettyandcutoffthoughts.blogspot.com/ if you want to check it out! I am definitely going to follow your blog, LOVE everything I have seen so far!


site design by kelly christine studio