Thursday, April 28, 2011

my outfit: Easter!

Somehow these Easter pictures got lost in the shuffle this week... but this is in fact what I wore on Easter. It's not super Easter-y and it's also not along the lines of any of the potential outfits that I had planned. But when I woke up and started trying stuff on... this is what felt right. So I went with it.

Are you guys sick of seeing my backyard yet? I'm super lazy and just keep having my husband take pictures here. Each time I try to move to a new-ish area to trick you guys. Is it working? I figured you are pretty smart.

These white jeans are amazing... get used to looking at them, because I am going to be wearing them a lot this summer. Sure I have other pairs of white pants, but none compare. Let me tell you!

Florals | Everybody, Everywear

Jacket, Gap (similar)
Top, Forever 21 (similar)
Jeans, Gap
Shoes, Target (similar)
Bracelet & Necklace, courtesy of Towne & Reese


rebecca said...

This is so cute! I love that sheer top with the white pants. And those shoes are adorable!!


Lauren said...

I absolutely love this outfit, jill! very flattering, cute & easter appropriate! also, your hair and makeup looks so pretty in these pictures! xo


Laura@JourneyChic said...

I'm looking for some white jeans and those are cute! I bet they're less expensive than the J Crew ones I've been eying. Will have to check them out.

Mrs. Biscuit said...

Those white jeans look perfect! Oh, and I had no idea you were taking most of your outfit pictures in your backyard. They looked familiar, but I definitely hadn't put it together.. Haha!

Happy Thursday! <3 MuffinLovesBiscuit

Elle said...

Wow, girl you look great in white pants. I don't thinkg I could brave that! Go you!!

Linda Rose said...

i LOVE this! you look so great. happy easter!

Raegan Alicia Branch said...

You look really beautiful in these! Love the outfit!

{molly beth} said...

love the white denim. i posted my easter outfit as well, come stop by.


Jackie said...

You look so pretty in these pics. Srsly, how do you get your hair to look so good? I couldn't even if I tried, I have horribly unruly hair.

Lili said...

I like your top :-)

Relatable Style

kenzi said...

Love this!! I love the color scheme. I'm still a little scared to wear white jeans!! But I'm building up the courage! :)
**Stop by & Say Hi!! I'm new & I'd love to hear from you! :)

Monica Whitney said...

I love the necklace! And I am lovin' that lip color. So hot. And I just found your blog and I love it.
How many times can you say love in one comment?

Ask the Duplex

knockedupfabulous said...

That blouse is the colors!

two birds said...

you look gorgeous! not everyone can pull off white skinny jeans, but you look amazing!

Marie @ Lemondrop Vintage said...

That's a gorgeous blouse, love the take on white for the holiday,

Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
Spring Necklace giveaway

Eclectic Flair said...

Those white jeans fit you fabulously, you should wear them all the time- I would!

Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

BiblioMOMia said...

Such a classic print--I love it with the slouchy jacket and the crisp pants. Girly and edgy at the same time--love it!

Emily said...

Gorgeous top, especially with all the neutrals! I do the same trick with my backyard. Maybe people will think I live in a forest of magnolia trees instead of just the one magnolia from 27 different angles.

Meagan said...

Those white jeans are really cute and I love your necklace.


site design by kelly christine studio