Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter outfits...

You didn't think I would leave you hanging did you?  The time got away from me, but I wanted to pull some Easter outfits together for you all... for one, because I'm still working out what I am going to wear and two, because, well... because!

Whether you have an informal weekend in the backyard with family or a big formal meal with extended family - here is some wardrobe inspiration.   We have a little of both... casual with the kiddos and dressier for church. (ps, how amazing are these pink shorts?!?! I absolutely MUST have them!)





Happy Easter!

6 comments:

Cassie Lee said...

I really love the pink shorts and the black dress! Happy Easter!

Stephanie said...

i'm declaring that top outfit my summer "uniform." love. happy easter! xo

Elizabeth said...

Absolutely in love with the first outfit! I have those shorts and a similar J.Crew top so I'm dying to get my hands on that jacket to copy this look. Could you tell me where it's from? It's linked to the F21 sunglasses.

Jill GG (good life for less) said...

Hey Elizabeth! Sorry about the link... I just updated it! The jacket is from Old Navy!

MissB said...

I love the black dress with bright accessories idea! perfect for this kind of weather Easter! You always have such cute ideas!

Katie Baba Nielson said...

i love the pink shorts, the bracelets, and the striped top! maybe another outfit, no? great finds, jill!


 

site design by kelly christine studio