Tuesday, April 19, 2011

color crushing... blue/purple/white!

When I was in the mall recently it seemed like the blues, purples and whites were popping out at me everywhere.  It's a fun and simple combo and one that is easy to recreate with pieces you own, with a few new pieces thrown in!

Are you loving this combo as much as I am? It reminds me of summer and picnics and beaches!


Monique said...

Love this color scheme!

Monique xx


Sam said...

This is basically what my closet is filled with, but more black and a little less white. Love blue and purple and green is a great compliment!


Laura@JourneyChic said...

My favorite color scheme! I'm a little bit in love with that purple belt.

Katie Baba Nielson said...

i used to hate purple, but since last fall, i'm all about it... aka- loving this color combo and your selections! great post!

Shellsea said...

love the colors. they work so well together.

shellseaoberski.blogspot.com - Giveaway today :)

Nav said...

I have been into purple all winter and now i wanna get more pieces for spring and summer! nice compositions! xo



Jenny said...

Great Spring color palette!

Cassie Lee said...

I just found your blog and love it--I am your newest follower!

Christy said...

I'm in love with these colors! Really love those awesome earrings!


site design by kelly christine studio