Monday, April 18, 2011

my outfit: tie it up!

Apparently I am 'into' tying up tops now...  I was also thinking of how tying up a maxi dress on the side would be cute (I think I saw something similar somewhere on the internet) and also how an old college t-shirt would look cute tied up on the side with a pair of high waisted trouser jeans.  I'll just ride this fad into the sunset.


Do you outfit brainstorm and problem solve? It's my favorite way to fall asleep at night... then when I wake up I realize I was half out of my mind and have to start all over again.


How was your weekend? We had a lazy and relaxing one with some fun mixed in... my son started soccer (my absolute favorite!), my in-laws were in town which meant some time out for my husband and I (I love built-in babysitters!), and I ate and ate and ate... food always makes for a fun time in my book. I actually tried lobster for the first time... hello!  Where have those spiky little red tails been my whole life? Yum!  And then Andrew and I also went to our favorite restaurant and enjoyed some bubblies (champy for me and beer for him) and MORE amazing food.  I'll be at the gym all week if you need me...


psst.... circle of moms is looking for the top 25 stylish mom bloggers!  Do you think I'm one of them!?!?  Vote here!

Details:
Chambray Top, Old Navy (similar)
White Tank, Forever 21 (similar)
Dove Necklace, gift (similar)
Jeans, Gap (similar)
Flats, Sam Edelman (similar)
Ring, Forever 21 (similar)

 

site design by kiki co.