Friday, March 11, 2011

what to wear: weekend!

Welcome weekend!  This week was a toughie - but I'm glad I'm on the other side of it now! Phew!  I hope to get some major relaxing and fun in this weekend - what are your big plans?

I wish this outfit would jump through the screen and into my closet for the weekend... it's the perfect casual chic I need right now.

Happy Weekend!


Linley said...

i reallly like the color combo here! that deep mustard with the bright coral red plus a crisp white - it's perfect!

Andi said...

I like the color of the sweatshirt and the bright pop of color with the purse. Great outfit!

My Heart Blogged said...

I really like the moccasins.
My Heart Blogged

kimbercrafts said...

I love the coral color of the handbag - so springy!


site design by kelly christine studio