Saturday, February 5, 2011

new for spring... Lands End Canvas!

Happy Saturday!

I'm having fun bringing you all what's new and fun for spring from all of my favorite retailers... so far we have done Old Navy, Gap, LOFT, and Fossil.  Today we are checking out Lands End Canvas... they are Lands End's younger hipper sister.  I love that they have a classic spin on their pieces but also maintain a certain trendiness that makes them very current.  Here are some of my favorite picks for Lands End Canvas for spring...

5 comments:

thirtynothing said...

I really like this series where you show us the best of what folks are featuring for the season. Good stuff! And I certainly noticed the changes you've made around the blog, too. Keep up the awesome work!

My Heart Blogged said...

I like the yellow jacket, and accessories. I feel like yellow is just my "it" color this year.
My Heart Blogged

Rachael said...

You know, for a girl who used to have blue hair, I am totally drawn to the preppy pieces here! There's a Lands End Outlet not too far from me. I'll be checking it out for sure! Thanks!

leigh said...

SO cute. Lands End has definitely stepped it up. Such a classic though, I remember my Mom having PILES of their catalogues growing up.

Sara said...

Love Land's End Canvas! I own way too much of there clothes but they are great basics and I love some of their new spring items so far.


 

site design by kelly christine studio