Wednesday, January 26, 2011

my outfit: I solemnly swear...

My new goal: better outfit pictures.  Starting NOW.  2011 is going to rock and quite frankly... I need to start acting like it, right?  No more boring pictures in my boring hallway.  I promise.


So... formal dining room (well, as "formal" as I get...) meet my readers... readers meet my formal dining room.  Next up I'll do some outside pictures and then further brainstorm on creative photo shoot locations. K? K.


I'll admit... I'm a little "hung over" after releasing the e-book.  It was a huge creative push and now I'm deflated like a balloon.  So I'll try for two posts today... but I'm not making any promises.  You understand, don't you lovelies?

While I'm on the subject... THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! My readers rock and the launch of the e-book was a huge success.  If you haven't snagged one yet - do so! You won't be disappointed!


On to the outfit... shall we? I just LOVE this swing-y cardigan with extra deep pockets.  It's very feminine and flattering without being TOO much like a long cardigan could be if it wasn't careful.


And this extra long necklace I just tied lanyard style for something a little fun... and it's well, fun. Huh?


Details:
Cardigan, courtesy of KUTE clothes
Top, Gap (similar and very cute!)
Necklace, gift bought at TJMaxx (similar)
Jeans, Forever 21 (similar)
Boots, Nine West (similar)

 

site design by kiki co.