This year I am doing my gift guides by color... for more shopping inspiration in these last days before Christmas, check out gold, white, berry & black!
Today's color is NAVY! When Kate Middleton stepped out in that gorgeous navy dress to announce the royal engagement she may not have known that she pretty much sealed the deal for the color navy for years to come. Of course it's a regal and classic color, one that exudes sophistication and timelessness. Snag a few of these navy colored gifts for the loved ones on your list!
1. You can always count on Juicy for preppy-chic pieces... my iphone would look fab in this case, as would anyone's on your list! Juicy Couture Phone Case, Zappos Couture, $28
2. Bad name aside (like really, RL?), the Big Pony line carries four manly-man scents that I really like. Check one out for your guy! Big Pony Men's Fragrance, Bloomingdales, $50
3. This cape looks so cozy warm and the best part it's not super size specific so it's easy to buy for a pal even if you don't know if she is a solid small or sometimes a medium. Knitted Cape, Topshop, $90
4. These coasters are gorgeous... just gorgeous! Perfect for a hostess gift or a friend with a new pad to decorate! Celestial Coasters, Anthropologie, $32
5. What says winter-chic more than a little tartan? Dooney & Bourke Wristlet, Macy's, $75
6. For the ultimate girly girl... Enamel Bow Ring, Coach Poppy, $68
7. A cloth napkin or two can come in handy for throwing in a basket with a hostess gift or wrapping up a bottle of wine. These are super cute! Mateo Cloth Napkin, Crate & Barrel, $2.95
8. As Kanye would say... "look at this peacoat tell me he's broke..." Nothing like a man in a peacoat. Men's Peacoat, Gap, $99.99
9. Mmmmm.... midnight nails. A stocking stuffer for any chic lady! Essie Midnight, beauty.com, $8