So whether you need a gift for a certain someone or holiday wear for yourself you will find something within these shopping guides for everyone! Plus, everything you find will be under $100! And many items will be under $50!
Today I chose berry pink as my inspiration. It's such a sweet and inviting color and a welcome pop of color during winter! Check out these great finds!
1. I drink coffee made from a press pot every morning at home. It's such a fun and delicious way to make coffee. Any coffee buff on your list would love this fun kitchen gadget! (Bodum Coffee Press, Crate & Barrel, $19.95)
2. What gal doesn't love a new pair of pajamas... I love the shorts/long sleeve top combo here and the colors are so festive! (Polka Dot PJ Set, Forever 21, $12.80)
3. Gifts needn't be expensive to be thoughtful and stylish - take this scarf for instance! Any gal would love to find this pretty scarf under the tree! (Extra Soft Scarf, Forever 21, $9.80)
4. Cozy sweaters make for great gifts... they last for winter's to come and are just about as practical as a gift can be! I love this simple but gorgeous turtleneck style! (Turtleneck Sweater, Gap, $34.50)
5. Mmmmm.... slippers, need I say more? These are just SO cute too! (Floral Slippers, Gap, $24.50)
6. Jess's new line of jewelry features many fun berry pink pieces... these are so fun and would be a great gift for a girlfriend or one of your children's teachers (or you!). (Diversey Enamel Earrings, JessLC, $25)
7. Spoil your name-brand-loving girlfriend or sister with this adorable Tory Burch hat! (Knit Jacquard Hat, Tory Burch, $85)
8. I love this dress for a holiday or New Years party... and HELLO! The price is right... (Satin Bubble Dress, Forever 21, $14.50)
9. Again, sweaters are a great gift. Doesn't this one look so super cozy? (Cable Knit Sweater, Old Navy, $30)