Tuesday, December 21, 2010

shopping guide: kelly green!

This will be the last of my shopping guides leading up until Christmas... if you haven't seen my previous shop-by-color shopping guides check them out: navy, gold, white, berry & black!

It only seems right to end with green... the color of money and oddly enough, also of Christmas. Although it likely has to do more with Christmas tress than money, right!?!


(details: 1. Treasure Island, Crewcuts, $20, 2. Sprout Eco-Friendly Watch, Lord & Taylor, $65 3. Pantone Mug "Pea Green", Velocity Art & Design, $11 4. Fleece Blanket, American Apparel, $28 5. Hour & 15 Minute Glasses, CB2, $29.95 & 9.95 (respectively) 6. 'If Color Could Talk' Necklace, Anthropologie, $36 7. Madison Leather Clutch, Coach, $58 8. OFFI Tiki Stool, 2Modern, $69 9. Chamonix Puffer, Boden, $98)

4 comments:

Linda said...

Love that pantone green mug!

Ana said...

Surprisingly enough, I don't have nearly enough (in fact, barely anything) of this colour in my wardrobe. I say surprisingly because, every time I see it, I find it very refreshing and it manages to lift my spirits.
I love all of these, especially the literal interpretation of "being green" in the Lord&Taylor watch.

Nicole said...

Love this shade of green...one of my favs!

Allison said...

I just bought a kelly green pillow and am really loving the color. That green fleece blacket looks pretty cozy. I might have to add that on my list! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas Jill.


 

site design by kelly christine studio