Done-zo! Tomorrow I will have a recap on the whole she-bang and also what I have learned, etcetera, etcetera.
In the meantime. 30 things you may or may not know.
1. Before I had this blog I had another blog. It was called Confessions of a Stay-at-Home Mom... I deleted the blog way back when, so any blog you see out there now with a similar name are not/were not mine. That was circa 2005 though - so long time back.
2. I love a nap like no one's business.
3. Pilates is my exercise of choice. My mission for 2011 - double up on the weekly pilates session. Should be interesting.
4. Weights, abs and the elliptical is my second choice.
5. I love the fresh start of the New Year - can't wait until January.
6. As simple as it is, coffee is the best start to my day. Mmmmmm...
7. Both my kids really look like my husband. But I think my daughter is coming into my genes more and more.
8. I have one super-duper-bang-up ebook coming out in January. Like killer. You are gonna love it!
9. McDonald's french fries are my favorite. Mmmmm... but that's about the only thing I'll eat at McDonald's.
10. I don't really care for meat, but I eat it any way. When the kids are older and easier to feed I'll probably go back to being a vegetarian.
11. I'm craving a date with my husband... hmmmm, hopefully some time soon!
12. I got my realtors license a while back but never used it. I would still love to get into the real estate industry some day... maybe flipping houses or something.
13. I never thought I would ever be "into" working out... but it really is a great release and confidence builder (yes, cliche, but true).
14. My dream car is a Range Rover Sport - in black, please. And it will be mine. You just wait.
15. Having kids is really hard. But now that they are 6 and 3 I finally feel like I have my head above the water (most days). Seriously, no one told me it was THIS hard for THIS long.
16. The older I get the stronger my urge is to travel through the 50 states. I want to see it all.
17. I've always dreamed of living in Nashville, Tennessee and I have absolutely NO reason for it. It's a "just because" thing.
18. I love blogging.
19. I was so excited about getting a Wii for my son for his birthday (it's for the whole family really)... but a month later I have only played that silly thing one time. Who's a Wii fan?
20. When Mike Posner gets in my head... it's impossible to get it out.
21. I don't wash my clothes much. I find they last longer when I don't wash them in the machine.
22. As a mom, there are a lot of things I thought I would NEVER do and now I do. Don't judge.
23. If I could clone myself I would start a food blog. MMMMmmm... I love a good food blog!
24. Favorite movie of all time: My Best Friends Wedding. Uh huh.
25. I should drink champagne more often, shouldn't we all?
26. I love to make a bunch of Christmas cookies in December and then freeze them all until Christmas Eve/Day. This drives my husband crazy.
27. I really need to get my Christmas cards sent out. Where are my elves?
28. I have a severe Swiffer addiction.
29. I'm thinking of heading to Goodwill to find some scarves (random thought).
30. I took pictures of three different outfits (including this one) before I settled on an appropriate finale to the Challenge. So technically it was a 30/32 Challenge. ha!
Bracelet courtesy of Towne & Reese... all other 30/30 items are here!