Monday, November 29, 2010

21 of 30... blogger bun!

News flash: I am sporting the "blogger bun" AND I am taking my photos outdoors these days. Does this make things more official around here? I feel like it does.

This outfit was actually the day after Thanksgiving - a lil' behind here on posting - and I just wanted something comfy and casual and WARM (layers!). I thought about sweats for the day, but when I start a project I like to power-through - so I figured I might as well choose 30/30 stuff, have my husband help me take photos and check it off the list.

Today's nail polish is Silken Cord by Essie. I am just having a blast painting my nails all these fun colors lately.... I might just have to keep this up!


Bun shot:


I can't believe I only have 9 more outfits to go. This Challenge went SO fast. I'm actually getting a little nervous about "wardrobe re-entry." These past 30 days have been the best as far as clothes and stress and picking outfits out. Maybe it's time to pare the closet down.

If you are doing the Challenge... are you nervous about having TOO much to choose from once this is over? Do tell!

 

site design by kiki co.