Thursday, October 7, 2010

yes, please.

Earlier this week I had the sheer luck of getting to trot through Target with no kids - that is like the holy grail for errand running, no? I happened upon a lot of things... but I checked out this coat and loved it the minute I saw it. Then my "practical" side started telling me how silly it would be to buy a fake fur leopard print jacket - not to mention mere days before I head off on vacation (read: money should go elsewhere).

But imagine this: I woke up this morning and couldn't stop thinking about it. Paired with skinny jeans and flats and my hair up in a bun... heck I wouldn't even have to wear a shirt - well, err, I *WOULD* but I am just saying: it's that easy!



Seriously, I am in love with it! (Target, $44.99)

I have some big stuff in the works for when I return from Vegas... a new winter looks:book and a super secret new project as well. Maybe it can be my reward after getting both those things off the ground.... just maybe!

7 comments:

Ephemeral Evidence said...

I love hitting up Target or TJ Maxx without the kiddos. Bliss! Target has had some great things lately. I scored a pair of leather boots for under $50 and I LOVE them...I could meander around there for hours....

Jennifer said...

I got the leopard print coat from Tulle, LOVE it!! Go spoil yourself :)

Debbie said...

my target doesn't have this yet and when I go to it online it says sold out?

I love how you described how you would wear it!

Sounds darling!

Jill GG (good life for less) said...

@ Debbie - I just noticed it there - so maybe it's just not at your target yet! Keep checking! I thought it was way cuter in person than that picture even!

@ Jennifer - I knew this one reminded me of another! That one from TULLE is just gorgeous!

Chelsie said...

I'm headed to Vegas tomorrow too! Have fun! :)

karen★ said...

it IS the holy grail of errand running! GO BACK! go back NOW! you might need it, especially if you were still thinking about it this morning.

have fun in vegas! AND can't wait for your super secret new project!

Jill GG (good life for less) said...

Debbie - I just checked online and it looks like it is in stock again!


 

site design by kelly christine studio