Speaking of reader questions... I just completed an FAQ page (found here) featuring commonly asked questions, it also addresses how I manage all the nice (ahem, and some not nice) emails and questions I get from you all. Read up!
1. I love a simple wedge suede boot like this one this fall. I would pair these with cuffed jeans that just reached the top of the boot. So cute! (Chinese Laundry At Once, Piperlime, $89)
2. Fold-over boots like these are popping up at several retailers... sometimes boots can look very "dressed up" - I love that these have a slouchy relaxed feel to them. (Steve Madden Carlsen, Piperlime, $89)
3. Over the Knee (OTK) boots are super popular this season. And this pair has a fun equestrian feel to them. (Restricted Marine, Piperlime, $99)
4. I am in love with anything Minnetonka this season! This little zip bootie looks comfortable and chic... it would be fun with a dress or with jeans! (Minnetonka Short Boot, Net-a-Porter, $45)
5. I love this semi-slouchy mid-height boot style, this is a carry over from last season... so you may already have a pair of these in your closet for this year! (Sam & Libby Profess Boot, DSW, $49.95)
6. Wellies are not only super cute, but are also very practical for cold and wet fall days. These have a touch of sophistication with the herringbone fabric. I really love this pair! If you are a soccer mom like me you know you need something warm and dry for rainy games! (Chooka Herringbone Boot, Footnotes Online , $70)
7. Booties are just as popular this season as they were last year. These would be great with cuffed jeans or a sweet floral dress and tights! (Enzo Anglioni Rachey8, Zappos, $79)