Wednesday, August 25, 2010

fall preview: old navy

Today's fall retailer preview is Old Navy! Old Navy has always been a favorite of mine... I would say that their fall line isn't super strong this year. But I do love that Old Navy is offering some great neutral staples in modern silhouettes that would be a great way to easily freshen up your wardrobe. These pieces will definitely be great staple pieces with a bit of flair!



1. I love these fun and funky earrings... they would be a great accent to a cozy fall sweater. Chain Drop Earrings, $9.50

2. Ponchos/Capes were way in and then they were way out. Sometimes things go that way. But this snuggly little lover has my name all over it... plus skinny jeans, plus boots. Yes, please! Marled Cape, $39.50


3. You all know I love me some skinny jeans... I love that these have a unique and distressed feel to them. Very chic! Moto Skinny Jean, $34.50

4. A classic trench never goes out of style. And how can you beat this price? Button Front Trench, $49.50

5. I love this sweater... it would be so perfect layered with a blazer for extra warmth and style. I also love that while it looks warm and cozy, it has sleek lines. Zip Front Cardi, $44.50

6. This scarf is gorgeous... need I say more. One can never have too many scarves! Patterned Fringe Scarf, $12.50

7. A classic bag is a fall staple (check out my fall looks:book if you don't believe me!). This one is a great bag at a great price. Canvas Bucket Bag, $19.50

9 comments:

makingstuffanddoingthings said...

I tried on the trench yesterday in an XS and the fit was perfect! It was a tough choice to pass up!

Smoni Smo said...

This is just in time for Friends and Family coupons that starts this weekend at all the Gap brands!

dear kate said...

ooh! i love 2 and 6! gorgeous pieces!
katie

Kate said...

I love that scarf and bag!

Michelle said...

Love the trench and the poncho!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Natalie said...

I really need that scarf and the bag!! :)

Today Hilary... said...

I always love ponchos....

Jenn @ Living Luxe for Less said...

This is so funny...I posted about Old Navy today too! I love the cardigan you chose here. It is so cute...I might just have to get that for the fall! I was inspired to post on Old Navy because friends and family starts today and you can get 30% off through the weekend! Here is a link to my post if you are interested: http://bit.ly/dv7vRD

Elisa @ What the Vita said...

I love the earrings, the trench coat, the scarf, aaand the purse! I usually don't shop at Old Navy, I don't know why, but I am definitely stopping by this week! Thanks for the great round-up.


 

site design by kelly christine studio