Today's fall retailer preview is Old Navy! Old Navy has always been a favorite of mine... I would say that their fall line isn't super strong this year. But I do love that Old Navy is offering some great neutral staples in modern silhouettes that would be a great way to easily freshen up your wardrobe. These pieces will definitely be great staple pieces with a bit of flair!
1. I love these fun and funky earrings... they would be a great accent to a cozy fall sweater. Chain Drop Earrings, $9.50
2. Ponchos/Capes were way in and then they were way out. Sometimes things go that way. But this snuggly little lover has my name all over it... plus skinny jeans, plus boots. Yes, please! Marled Cape, $39.50
3. You all know I love me some skinny jeans... I love that these have a unique and distressed feel to them. Very chic! Moto Skinny Jean, $34.50
4. A classic trench never goes out of style. And how can you beat this price? Button Front Trench, $49.50
5. I love this sweater... it would be so perfect layered with a blazer for extra warmth and style. I also love that while it looks warm and cozy, it has sleek lines. Zip Front Cardi, $44.50
6. This scarf is gorgeous... need I say more. One can never have too many scarves! Patterned Fringe Scarf, $12.50
7. A classic bag is a fall staple (check out my fall looks:book if you don't believe me!). This one is a great bag at a great price. Canvas Bucket Bag, $19.50