Saturday, June 19, 2010

What to Wear: Pool Weekend!

We've had some serious fun and sun here lately (whew, so much better for my mom-ittude!)... today we're headed to the East side of the state for more sun, fun and cousin time for the kids. I'm excited to see my brother-in-law, sister-in-law and their spouses and all the nieces! I hope you have something super fun on tap for today...

Here's some inspiration! (click on picture for shopping deets)



Like it or not... I'll be jamming to this song, face it: it's the summer hit.

4 comments:

Dobbygirl said...

Sounds like fun, I'm jealous ;o) Hubby arrived at the "for sale" house this morning and the upstairs A/C unit was broken (this house is giving me an ulcer - seriously)

'm jamming to that song too, I didn't realize it was Usher until recently. Good stuff, have a great weekend!!

毅筠 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Liz said...

I so wish it wasn't raining all weekend! I would love to break out my swimsuit for the first time this summer!

Kate said...

That song has been stuck in my head for DAYS! haha, love it!


 

site design by kelly christine studio