Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Work it Wednesday: White Tee!

It's Work it Wednesday gals... the most fun you can have on the internets! (also, one of the longest running series' here on my blog - fun!!)

Today I am featuring one of my favorite summer staples... the white t-shirt. It's easy, breezy and insanely fashionable. Don't believe me? Check out these looks!

Summer dressing is all about simplicity... let your accessories like these amazing shoes and clutch do the work. All while you stay cool as a cuke!


What says summer more than a simple skirt? Again, amazing accessories here do all the work - this is a perfect look for a summer picnic or brunch on a sunny morning.


Heading to a BBQ or the farmer's market? Check out this simple look...


Happy Wednesday!

9 comments:

Today Hilary... said...

I love them all! Great accessories.....


I started an online vintage and designer clothing store - everything $30 and under. Let me know what you think.

www.todayhilary.blogspot.com

b.a. said...

cute, cute, cute!

Maria said...

love them all, so stylish and classic, never underestimate the power of a white t shirt!!! well done!

Jackie said...

I was just thinking about your Work It Wed the other day, and how back in the day when I first found your blog it was one of my favorite features. I think that was like, two years ago?! Glad you still do it because it is still my fave!

I love all 3 outfits-gotta love a white tee! I just bought a new one recently (love the boyfriend tees from Target) and proceeded to stain it with red wine. Boo. Now I need to go replenish my supply!

Erika ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

i am a white t-shirt kinda' girl .. i LOVE James Perse and Nation Ltd for my go-to T's .... and i'm loven' the boat shoes, i was actually trying to hunt down the perfect boat shoes for this summer!

*Hugs*
Erika
http://tiptoebutterfly.blogspot.com/

Dobbygirl said...

Loving the neutral jeweled clutch in the first look! White t's are a staple in my wardrobe for sure.

Elle Sees said...

Love this. I love a basic like a white tee. So versatile.

spark! (Ada-Marie) said...

Home run! I love the glittery wrap bracelets, ikat clutch and bow ring. Great finds!

Becca said...

Love all the looks! A white tshirt is always my go to item when I feel like I have nothing to wear. Recently, I bought a pair of yellow boat shoes (from Zara) that are similar to the ones in the last set. They've definitely been my favorite purchase so far this spring. They add something fun to almost any outfit.


 

site design by kelly christine studio