Friday, April 30, 2010

my outfit: cross the tees and dot the 'i's


Ahhhh... stripes. Doesn't just looking at them make you happy? I have had my eye on this sweater for a bit and since it's arrival (pulled the old rabbit out of a hat trick... you know, online!) I haven't wanted to take it off!



It's a great summer sweater weight and I just love the three-quarter length sleeves.



Paired with polka-dot TOMS and a yellow jacket - it's some type of old fashioned fun that I am really digging.





Have you snagged some stripes yet this season?

Details:
Top, Forever 21
Jacket, courtesy of Lands End Canvas
Jeans, Gap
Shoes, TOMS (similar)
Wrap Bracelet, Forever 21

12 comments:

Elle Sees said...

I *love* stripes, so I was very excited about this post.
And the yellow jacket--I've said before I'm not a yellow person, but it looks perfect for this outfit. Just perfect.
CAn't wait for the newsletter!!

Maria said...

LOve this , so glad you are sporting those shoes, i was wonderng how they look on and you really rock em!!! they are especially great with the stripes....your so smart and pretty!!!

spark! (Ada-Marie) said...

I think this may be my favorite outfit so far -- LOVE IT!

karen said...

you look hot! (less than 5 words! whoo hoo!)

Ane said...

Another coincidence today...striped sweater, 3/4 sleeves, golden accessories, but black flare pants and high heels because I had a meeting before going to work...
Am I becoming your Brazilian version? ;-)
Have a nice weekend!

Dobbygirl said...

Really nice!

FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

It seems like I wear stripes almost every day! Seriously, I can't even tell you how many striped things I have. Your outfit is adorable - love, love that trench!

Kate said...

I found you through the breton stripe challenge and I just love what you've done with it! I love that you paired the stripes with polkadots and the pop of yellow is fantastic! Great job!

Frances said...

Love the shirt! I honestly haven't even thought about stripes this season, but after seeing this, I'm definitly on the search. I love the yellow coat too! It adds that punch of color :)

Brianna said...

I love your yellow coat. Yellow is my favorite color, especially on rainy days (here anyways) like today!

I was even happier to see it was from Lands' End. I actually live about 20 miles from Lands' End headquarters :)



http://the-not-so-secret-loves-of-bri.blogspot.com/

Kenzie said...

I am in love with yellow right now and your trench is fabulous!

Kiran Bajaj Sawhney said...

You look fab.
Great blog.
kindly do visit/follow my blog at
http://dreamfit.blogspot.com


 

site design by kelly christine studio