Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Work it Wednesday: short shorts?

I'm thinking of adding some short shorts to my summer wardrobe. Let this be prefaced by me stating that I don't really "do" shorts... I could wear jeans all summer. Yes, it gets a bit warm, but then I don't have to be self conscious of my legs... right?

But short shorts are SO cute and they are hot, hot, hot this season. So, concessions may have to be made. Here's three ways to integrate short shorts into your wardrobe effortlessly...



Will you be sporting short shorts this summer?

5 comments:

Magchunk said...

These combos are super cute.

I'm not a shorts girl. I tend to wear jeans and capri pants (slightly dressy so I can wear to work) all summer long. Mix in some skirts occasionally.

Of course I have lost some weight since last summer, so maybe I'll be tempted again. I am ridiculously Irish pale though, so I usually can't stand the "girl you need a tan" comments I get from STRANGERS. Ugh. Never mind, I'm wearing pants all summer.

down and out chic said...

i'm with you in that i could wear jeans all year round, unfortunately, the summers are getting hotter here so i will be sporting some shorts. i just got some on sale at jcrew and i love them. i was a little self conscious at first but they're so much cooler so i got over it!

christina said...

I'm totally a jeans all summer kind of girl. I'll probably have to skip the shorts this summer because I'm not sure they're very flattering on a big, huge pregnant body...but perhaps next year.

ms. less is always more said...

Hey! I love that I am not the only "jeans all summer" type! We're in good company...

DaVida Chanel said...

Yes, I do plan on short shorts this summer. I never wear shorts. I don't usually like the fit but this year's looks excite me.


 

site design by kelly christine studio