Monday, January 26, 2009

giving that gives back.

Some of you may know that I am completely obsessed with TOMS shoes... I just love the idea of one for one. What a difference it would make in this world if more retailers did this! Buy a box of cereal... we'll send a box of cereal to the inner city? Buy a tube of toothpaste... we'll send another one to the women's shelter? Buy a new mattress... we'll send one to someone whose home was taken in a hurricane? Just think of the possibilities!

TOMS shoes donates ONE PAIR OF SHOES for every pair that you buy! It gives me the chills I love it so much... check out their adorable styles and order some for your girlfriends, your kids or your hubby with free shipping before the big LOVE fest this February 14, 2009. It makes me smile thinking about it!




Click the link above to start shopping now!

I know how great a new pair of shoes feels... I can only imagine how the recipients of these shoes feel.

 

site design by kiki co.