Thursday, March 9, 2023

Amazon finds: March!

 It's time for another Amazon round up... it seems like it's been a while, but maybe that's just because this winter is dragging of for seemingly forever. Ugh. But let's talk about non-winter things like these fun finds for spring from Amazon. I'm picky about my Amazon finds... so just know that these items are *good*! I wouldn't let them in if they weren't, especially since I know shopping on Amazon for clothing can be a bit all over the place.

Let's take a look at this month's finds...


black gauze dress, I just love this gauze fabric for spring and summer. It's soft and lightweight and so easy to wear. This dress could double as an everyday dress or a swim cover up. It's a great mom on the go piece with a modest length and tie neck. I went with my usual size small.

braided sandals, I love this style for spring and summer and the square toe is very on trend right now. I feel like sandals get so beat up in the warmer months so for me finding less expensive pairs makes sense. I'm usually between a 6 1/2 and 7 in shoes and got these in a 6 1/2. I need to exchange them for a 7. So go with your usual size (I am 90% of the time a size 7 but sometimes go down a size in sandals since they fit closer to the feet, this wasn't necessary)

striped sweater, this striped sweater has been my long, long time favorite. The black and white stripe (shown here) goes in and out of stock quite often but I have the blue and white stripe in my cart for spring! I go up a size in this sweater, I'm in a size medium.

black cropped tee, the cropped tee is definitely the "it" style this spring and summer. I went up a size to medium to make sure it's not too cropped and it works really well with high waisted jeans. I love that it's kind of swingy and drapes really well. This is a great piece to dress up or down for warmer months.  A true closet staple.

Recent Amazon bestsellers:
This half zip sweatshirt that's a great look a like for a big brand. Both my daughter and I have one and love them. I went up a size to medium.
This quilted reversible coat. It's great for chilly spring days... not too heavy and not too light.
This all cotton sweater is so cozy and perfect for spring. Lots of color options too! I went up a size to medium.
I'm obsessed with this insulated cup. It's the perfect size, fits in a car cupholder and stays cold for a long time. I got mine in December and I use it every single day!





 

site design by kiki co.