Wednesday, December 14, 2022

amazon finds: December!

It's time for another Amazon round up... I try to do one of these a month to chat about recent Amazon finds.  I'm super picky and not every find is a slam dunk for me, so I hope you can really trust these reviews because not everything makes the cut. You can find past Amazon finds here if you want to see past favorites. And if you are still shopping for loved ones... I have to say the insulated cup and the leggings here would make great gifts for so many on your list!


This month's finds....

The best white button front top I've found, ever. Crispy but comfy and perfectly oversized. I love it with jeans untucked or tucked and it would work as a swim cover up this summer too. I went with my usual size small.

This slip skirt. Great for parties or date nights it's a great style staple for your closet. I went with my true size small. It fits great and has a comfy elastic waist. 

I was skeptical about these leggings that are touted as good as Lululemon or Athleta. But I've given them a really good test run and have owned them for 3 months and I do love them. Soft and stretchy and not super prone to attracting dog hair (IYKYK). I LOVE them. They are true to size, I ordered my usual size small in 25" length.

This insulated tumbler. It's $25, comes in a ton of colors and works just as good as YETI. Seriously! It comes with a straw top or a "coffee" style top. I'm obsessed. These would make great gifts too!

Honorable mention...

Kind of random, but I just bought this laundry detergent in Magnolia Bergamot Cedar and I'm in LOVE. The scent is very high end and nice and just a LITTLE goes a long way, which is great since we do a ton of laundry with teens.

Last month's bestsellers:

This boxy cotton sweater. I love it SO much and there are tons of color options. I went up a size to medium for a more oversized fit.

This oversized coin necklace. I get so many compliments on it and it looks designer-y for under $20.

These mules. They are comfortable.  They are SO cute and they elevate any look. I've worn them to holiday parties, for date nights or just for everyday wear. They work with dresses OR jeans. Truly a wardrobe work horse.

This sweater has been a top seller for several months. It's soft (no itch!) and so chic and goes with everything. I went up a size to medium... you will not be disappointed in this cutie!


 

site design by kiki co.