Friday, December 3, 2021

November bestsellers!

November was a complete blur of gift guides, winter content and all the amazing sales during Cyber Week. Whew! Thank you to everyone who supported my content this past month. It was a very fun month with some great content. December is usually a much slower month for the blog and I'm ready to start winding down the year over the next few weeks. I plan to take some time off from posting later in December and I am already looking forward to that. But let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. There is still plenty of holiday and winter content left to get to this month! 

Today I'm pulling together the bestsellers from November. Each month when I pull together these posts there are usually a handful of items that were VERY popular (the cream rises to the top!) but with November being such a big shopping month there were SO MANY items that you all loved that I couldn't narrow it down to the usual 5 or 6 items... I definitely had to throw in some extras. These are the items YOU all loved the most over the past month... and per the usual, you all have FABULOUS taste if I do say so myself. I truly love all of these pieces myself so I can see why you all love them as well.


half zip sweater - runs true to size, maybe a touch oversized, SUPER soft and cozy!
puff sleeve top - I went up a size because it runs a little small, fun and festive for the holidays!
grey cardigan, so soft and warm, true to size, I went with my usual size small.
stovepipe jeans, the perfect not-skinny-but-not-too-wide-leg jeans with plenty of stretch. I went down a size, they run big.
ring necklace, so pretty for a gift!
always pan, SUPER popular this holiday season, it's a GREAT gift and seriously the best non-stick pan I've ever used. I'm ordering another one!
funnel neck sweatshirt - I love this one so much I own two! True to size.
Daphne coat - another item I love so much I own multiples, it's perfect over dressier clothes or even over athleisure looks to elevate them. I wear a size 2.

 

site design by kiki co.