Tuesday, April 13, 2021

shop bop buy more, save more sale!

It's time for the Shopbop BUY MORE, SAVE MORE sale! This is a sale that only comes around two times a year and it's a super popular one for good reason. It's a great time to stock up on items that rarely go on sale. I always focus on BASICS for this sale. Some of my most worn, most loved pieces are from this sale. Pricier items like shoes, jeans, bags and wardrobe staples are on sale and today I'm chatting about the items I own and love from the sale and also a few items that are on my wishlist from the sale!

my favorites: 

ruffle sleeve dress, the perfect everyday dress!

black mules, I've owned these forever. They are super comfortable and the perfect dressed up, but not too dressed up shoe.

white slouchy tunic (all sizes!), this is a LONG time favorite in my closet. It's pricey but so worth it. I've worn it SO many times and it's truly reasonless.  

v-neck tanks, the best layering tanks or they work great on their own. 

agolde jeans, trendy and fun, these are NO stretch but I love them for when I'm feeling like a hip mom ;)

white denim shorts, I just bought these and LOVE them.

blue denim shorts, the most popular shorts that are always selling out! Snag them on sale if you can!

sunglasses, a great pair of budget friendly sunglasses. Also the infamous "Meghan Markle" sunglasses. They were sold out for like a year after she wore them.

veja sneakers, this pair is very close to the pair I own. Simple and classic and these are a great mom on the go pair of shoes. 

blue/red stripe camel bag, the perfect mini cross body bag. I love this one for vacation (it's a Disney favorite) or when I only want to carry the basics! 

space dye leggings, another oldie but goodie in my closet. These are BUTTER soft and I've seriously had this pair for like 5 years and they still fit great.


my wishlist: 

camel mules, snagging these since I love the black pair so much! 

straight leg jeans, I can't seem to get enough of straight legs these days.

striped puff sleeve top, how cute is this?

quilted bag, obsessed. I just ordered and I hope it's as good in person as it looks!

white/red/blue woven tote, how fun and different is this? It looks so summery to me! 

lounge shorts & top, I can't get over these pajama-y/lounge-y sets for around the house in the warmer months. 




 

site design by kiki co.