Wednesday, February 17, 2021

winter to spring basics!

Winter is raging on, but I have my sights set on spring. Especially when it comes to my wardrobe. Leggings and sweatshirts are in full swing with hopes that the weather warms up a bit so cute outfits can return! Today I rounded up lots of great basics that will transition to spring but most of them can still be worn now too. I'm all about trying to incorporate some spring-ish pieces into my outfits as soon as possible each year around this time. Pieces like a sweater blazer, a white tank with a cardigan, or a fresh pair of blue jeans with loafers can work sooner than later and give a fresh spring feel to your wardrobe. Then pieces like this linen v-neck sweaterwhite jeans or a gingham blouse will work on spring days over the next few months. 




 

site design by kiki co.