Tuesday, January 12, 2021

instagram lately!

 It's been forever since I've pulled together an Instagram Lately post... if you aren't following me already over there, what are you waiting for? I post daily outfits and behind the scenes content and try ons. Lately my outfits there are all about sweaters and sweatshirts and staying cozy for winter and working at home. Here is a look of some of the recent outfits there...

These distressed jeans have been on serious repeat! I'm obsessed. I love them with sneakers and a cozy sweater.

Sweatshirts became a mainstay in my wardrobe last spring and I haven't looked back... they are just what I need on a gloomy work from home day.

Leopard and stripes are always such a fun combo. This is a perfect work from home/Zoom outfit.

Lounge outfits are still 'outfits' in my book! These cozy lounge pants are so warm and they wash well too.

A sweater so nice I bought it twice! It's perfectly oversized and goes great with jeans or leggings.

This fleece sweatshirt is perfect for those SUPER cold days. I love wearing it on those days I just can't seem to warm up.

I could live in Everlane sweaters for the rest of my life... these are two that are in current rotation regularly.
(above) 



 

site design by kiki co.