Wednesday, August 22, 2018

instagram lately!

Hey guys! It's time for another Instagram round up... it's hard to believe I pull these together only once a month... that means the months are literally FLYING by! Yikes!  This is always a favorite post of mine to pull together and it's always a reader-favorite as well. So without further ado... here is what happened on Instagram the last couple of weeks!

This month was A LOT of basics and easy combos. I'm super burnt out on my summer clothes so I'm trying to keep it as easy as possible and on top of that life has been INSANE with the move and end of summer madness.  But now we are finally getting settled and the kids start school next week so things are hopefully going to start slowing down very soon. Here's some outfit inspiration for the end of summer that maybe you will enjoy! And a fun little peek at our new home... don't forget to follow me on instagram for more outfit inspiration and more behind the scenes fun!

above: Simple pieces are always a win in my book.... a striped top, jeans and sneakers are perfect for a day of errands, kid duty and everything else. I've really been enjoying this cross-body bag... it carries all the necessities and I love that it's cross-body or over the shoulder. (shop more Madewell bags here)

above: This red peplum top was the perfect fun top to wear to a recent birthday party that my girlfriends threw for me. It's super cute and definitely fun to wear! I've more than gotten my money out of these jeans so far and if you've been eyeing these rainbow sandals they are on sale right now (or shop more Loeffler Randall sandals here)!

above: I am loving planning outfits for fall (yes, already!)... these easy basics are going to get lots of wears this fall especially since they will all be so easy to mix and match.  Shop them here: camo sweater, cream sweater, blue jeans, black jeans, white blouse, leopard sweatshirt, striped top, cardigan, brown mules, black ankle boots, sneakers.

above: We are starting to settle in to our new home and we are REALLY enjoying it. This is a sneak peek of our master bath.  The gold hardware is giving me all the hearts in my eyes and so far I'm loving this little slice of zen amongst all the unpacking.

above: A simple striped tee and black jeans is the perfect look when I don't know what to wear or when I'm feeling uninspired. These gold birks are sold out, but shop more Birkenstocks here.

above: The mom-jean trend is one that I am loving trying this late summer. I'm looking forward to continue to experiment with it this fall as well. I love these jeans with a classic button front top and a pair of mules

above: I'm such a sucker for pink, so when I saw this shirt I knew I had to have it! It's so beautiful in person and super fun to wear.  I love it paired with gold sandals and jeans for an easy, everyday look.


 

site design by kiki co.