Friday, April 27, 2018

Mother's Day gift guide!

Can you believe that Mother's Day is just around the corner? It's personally one of my favorite holidays as I love to celebrate and be a little spoiled by my husband and kids for the day (or weekend). Plus, it always feels like it's the official start of spring each Mother's Day and that is something to get excited about seeing as winter really dragged on this year - some days I still wonder if it's over!  Whether you are shopping for a special mom or mother-figure in your life or if your husband needs a few hints this year (forward this post to him!) today I've rounded up some of my personal favorites that would make amazing gifts this Mother's Day weekend.

I know I always love a new pair of pajamas or a new robe  but I rarely splurge on them for myself.   I always think that a new cosmetics bag (this one is my favorite!) makes a great gift when it's filled with a lip gloss or two or a gift card.  Cozy home essentials like my favorite candle, a beautiful throw blanket like this tassel blanket or an essential oil diffuser make great gifts for the hard to buy for lady in your life.  Gifts for the fashionistas in your life are made simple with a gorgeous pair of tassel earrings, an embroidered floral straw tote or a beautiful perfume that are all on trend for the season.  And of course any mom would love either of these new cookbooks that I personally can't wait to check out myself: the magnolia table cookbook or the what's gaby cooking cookbook both look great.




 

site design by kiki co.