Friday, July 7, 2017

my everyday style: jeans and a tee!

As much fun as it is to put together cute outfits or get creative with layering I am still at heart a jeans and a tee gal.  It's the combo I feel most comfortable in and the one I crave most when I get dressed.  So I love a tee that feels like basic jeans and a tee, but doesn't necessarily look basic.  When I found this v-neck tee recently I fell in love.  It has a nice thick fabric that isn't see through (hallelujah!), a flattering v-neck and I love the dolman style sleeves.  It's both flowy and form fitting at the same time - a combo which I find to be super comfortable to wear and also quite flattering.  What more could a gal ask for? The only bad news is that it's sold out in black... BUT it's available in some other great colors AND it's on sale!  Run to snag this baby, you won't regret it!

And yes, I'm wearing these jeans a TON this summer... but to be honest I just cleared out a bunch of jeans that either didn't fit great or that were near thread-bare, that now I don't have many left.  Maybe I am finally over my major denim hoarding days!?!? (unlikely) The thing is, when you find a pair you love, there is no need not to wear the heck out of them.  That's what I say at least!  And lastly, how cute is this mini-tote? It's perfect for stashing the basics for a summer night out.








Outfit Details:
Top - on sale!



 

site design by kiki co.