Wednesday, November 23, 2016

holiday 2016 gift guide: for the guys!

GIFT GUIDES are HERE for 2016! You can find them all here!

Let's be honest... although we love 'em to pieces, the guys in our life can be the TOUGHEST to buy for each holiday season.  They always claim they don't need anything, or they already own everything they want or they are just too low maintenance to seem like they care (but I think they secretly do!).  For today's post I scoured the internet from top to bottom to find the best gifts for guys... AND I took some major hints from my husband too... These gifts are all approved by him, as well.

So what do guys really want? A YETI cooler to begin with (if they don't already have one) and you will get MAJOR props for splurging on it for them.  For the kid at heart you can't go wrong with the kan jam game or a drone or this really cool projector (no batteries needed!).  I always like to throw in a few practical things like a new sweater or two, camp socks (my husband LOVES these!), a new pair of snow boots or a plaid shirt to wear on Christmas.  My husband had this patagonia fleece jacket when we met (over twenty years ago!) he was excited to see they are now making it again, so this is going straight under the tree for him.  You can never go wrong with electronics or anything relating to them... this cord organizer is perfect for those road-warriors and what guy wouldn't love this retro bluetooth speaker for their corner office (or cubicle!)?  And lastly, if you are ready to splurge on your guy - a Shinola watch is the new "must-have" wrist wear.  I know my husband is drooling over them and they are made in Detroit. So that's a win win!

What are your favorite gifts for guys this time of year? I would love to hear what unique ideas you have!




Shop all these pieces by scrolling below as well!





 

site design by kiki co.