Wednesday, March 16, 2016

my everyday style: a chambray blazer!

I have really enjoyed going through my spring and summer clothes lately and remembering what warm weather pieces I own that have been put to the back of the closet over the winter.   When I purchased this chambray blazer last spring I knew it would be an instant classic.  I am super excited to pull it out to wear again now that the temps are a little warmer.

I'm so happy that this blazer is still available this spring... because I think you gals will really love adding it to your wardrobe.  Here I paired it with stripes and flats - so easy! - but it's also great for the office with black trousers or over a little black dress.  And I love pairing it with white jeans and simple tees all spring and summer as well.  It's just a really, really easy piece to style.  And that is why I just love it.







(photos by Jennifer Ketchum)

Outfit Details:
Blazer, J.Crew
Striped Tank, J.Crew (similar or similar)
Jeans, Citizens of Humanity "Rocket" (the jeans I am obsessed with lately!)
Flats, Tory Burch "Minnie"
Bag, J.Crew (old but similar, similar or similar)

Or shop the look below...




 

site design by kiki co.