Monday, November 9, 2015

jeans I love… and you will too!

You know I am a jean fan to the end… I wear jeans pretty much 99% of the time. As a busy mom that still wants to stay stylish, these jeans are just what I need to accomplish both! Today I have rounded up 7 of my tried and true denim cuts and styles.  These are jeans that have stood up to tons of wear, always look great, and are the pairs I pull out again and again.

Read on to see check out my favorite jeans and why I love them so much. Maybe you will find a pair you love too!


7 for all Mankind Slim Illusion - on sale! … these jeans suck you in at all the right places.  7's usually run long on my short legs… so I cut off them hem on these myself.

Gap Black Coated Skinny Jeans… sadly Gap no longer makes this style. But I've found similar pairs here and here.  Coated denim add a dressed up feel to any look.

Target Frayed Hem Skinny Jeans - free shipping today!… after happening upon these jeans over the summer they have quickly become a favorite. Plus, the price is definitely right on these!

AG Stevie Ankle… these are my most tried and true jeans… the ones I always pull out, they always look great and are a great basic but refined pair of jeans.

AG Prima Legging Jean - free shipping today!… these are the best legging jeans.  They are super soft and ultra stretchy but thick enough that they are still very flattering.  These feel like sweatpants on the inside but look like jeans on the outside… can't go wrong with that!

Gap True Resolution… The Gap True Resolution jean is awesome.  These jeans fit GREAT and feel great on.  I have a few pairs of these jeans and they are a true favorite.  Plus, the price is right on these.

Blank NYC Distressed Jeans… these ultra-distressed jeans are fun to wear and are my favorite distressed jeans by far.  They are super soft, but also a nice thick high quality denim.

Or shop them all here…


 

site design by kiki co.