Monday, November 16, 2015

holiday gift guides 2015: gifts I LOVE to give (and you will too!)

The holidays are here and with it comes the thrill and excitement of finding the perfect gifts for all your loved ones.  Sometimes it's not so easy though… right!?!? Fear no more! I've got your holiday shopping IN THE BAG with my holiday gift guides and Early Bird/Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping guides.  So that you have time to savor the season AND you look like the holiday hero.  Sounds like a win/win in my book!  Just make sure you stay connected with the best of good life's content +  sales alerts all season long!

newsletter | facebook | instagram | twitter | pinterest | good life mobile app

~~~

Today I am kicking off my gift guides here on the blog… over the coming weeks leading up to the holidays I will feature thoughtful and beautiful gifts at all price points for all of your loved ones this season. 

There are a few gifts that I love to give year after year after year… they are practical, beautiful, fun and (as far as I know) ALWAYS well received.   



candle & match box - this is my FAVORITE candle of all time.  Add a fun box of gorgeous matches and it's the perfect under $50 gift for co-workers, sister-in-laws or teachers. 20% off home goods with code 'GUESTPREP' today only!

l.l.bean Boat & Tote bags - these bags are the best and at such a great price, each year I buy a new monogrammed tote in a different size for my kids - that way they will have a full set eventually. Plus they are so rugged and easy to clean they are perfect for any kids or adults on your list.  Cousins, nieces, nephews or the hard to buy for person.  Add a monogram and it's instantly personalized. $10 gift card with purchase of $50 or more + FREE SHIPPING!

beautycounter body scrub and body butter set - this is another great gift at the $50 price point.  These two luxurious bath products come boxed and wrapped (how easy is that!?!) and are prefect for teachers, grandmothers, sisters and bffs.  Beauty gifts are always a no-brainer this time of year!

leopard clutch - when you want to splurge on a gift but have NO idea what to buy that special lady, a Clare V clutch is the way to go.  They are gorgeous and practical and such an "IT Bag" right now, you can't go wrong! FREE 3 day shipping and FREE returns!

essie nail set - Essie's nail colors are always a favorite and this little set is a gift work-horse at under $15.  Perfect for tweens, teens and even grown women or even as a stocking stuffer. FREE 3 day shipping with $50+ order!

boys trapper hat & girls fair isle hat - my kids always get a new winter hat each Christmas. I love finding hats that are bold and fun and of course warm for them.  Hats are a great price point and a gift usually everyone needs each winter! FREE 3 day shipping + 40% OFF!

glitter cosmetic bag - I've given gorgeous cosmetic bags as gifts almost every Christmas. Perfect for friends, sisters, aunts, moms, daughters and grandmas they are fun to give on their own, or stuffed with a few surprises!

ornaments, each Christmas I pick up one extra special ornament for my kids and tie it on to their "Santa" gift.  These ornaments from Anthropologie are so gorgeous they actually look like they are straight from Santa's workshop! 20% off home goods with code 'GUESTPREP' today only!

stila lip glaze set - every Christmas I buy one of these for friends and one of these for myself.  This is the BEST lip gloss set (and believe me I've tried them all I think!) and will last you and your loved ones all year!

tassel key chain - little tokens like this key chain are easy and adorable gifts to give.

camp socks for men & women - we are obsessed with these socks in our family. I steal my husbands. My kids steal mine. My kids steal my husbands. We can't get enough!  Stock up on these for your loved ones. 25% OFF today!

fair isle pajamas + boy slippers/girls glitter slippers - new pjs and slippers are always a given for the holidays. Really it's the only time I buy them for my kids. So we really load up. Hanna Anderson pjs are THE.BEST. hands down.  They are incredibly soft and always 100% cotton. 30% OFF sleepwear at Hanna Andersson, slippers are FREE 3 day shipping + 40% OFF!

holiday cards - one of my favorite traditions each year is picking out our holiday card. I spend hours going through photos and pick the "perfect" card.  I snuggle up by the fire to address and stamp them all and then send them off to all the families that are so important to our family. Up to 20% off your order today!

books - Books are HUGE part of my giving each year. I pick out special books for my kids, my nieces, my husband and other family members.  This year these are going to be my favorites to give: Big Magic, Why Not Me?, My Paris Dream, Humans of New York

I hope you enjoyed this little list! Maybe some of these items will become traditions in your family starting this year. Or maybe they already are!

Shop the gifts below...


 

site design by kiki co.