Thursday, July 11, 2013

my everyday style: stripes galore!

I know what you are thinking... more stripes!?!? (some with excitement... hopefully not too many of you with annoyance) This is officially the summer of stripes for me. And I am rocking them shamelessly.  Multiple days of the week. Whenever the heck I feel like it. Stripes are my thing this summer.

As my style has simplified (I feel like a broken record saying that all the time, but it's true) I care less about "standing out" or the "perfect outfit" and more about what I love to wear and what makes getting dressed easy in the morning. For me, that is stripes - especially in the summer.

So yes, yes indeed the MAJORITY of my spring and summer outfits this year are striped in nature. But I still try to mix it up with different bottoms and accessories that each look (hopefully) is unique.  These little gems are more goodies from my recent Forever 21 jaunt and boy do I love them.  I wore this for Fourth of July (fitting) but really this outfit would be perfect for any summer day.






Details:
Top, Forever 21 (only $10!!!)
Eyelet Shorts, Forever 21 (only $15 and also available in navy!)
Sunglasses, Ray Ban
Shoes, Superga

 

site design by kiki co.