Tuesday, May 14, 2013

my everyday style: light & peachy!

Three things:

- I got my hair cut!  Actually it was last week and I still feel like I am figuring out how to style it.  Ever have that? I got four inches cut off and some how I can't operate a curling iron anymore.  In my defense I haven't given much time to experiment with it. Life has been a little cray-cray since I cut it.  This style here is a combo of a straightener and curling iron. Labor intensive, but I liked the final product.

- Light jeans. Like, whoa. I am in love.  Last time I wore jeans with this rinse was most likely the late 80's or early 90's. But I am thrilled to be bringing it back 80's style in these parts.  They are the perfect denim for summer too.  So light and fresh!

- Peach. Oh yeah. Peach + light jeans. Double bonus on the 80's front.  (I think this jacket may have shoulder pads in it too... but let's not go overboard, right?!?)







Details:
Jacket, Zara - last year (similar)
Peach Top, Gap
Denim, Gap
Clutch, Deux Lux (similar)
Necklace & Shoes, Sole Society

 

site design by kiki co.