Tuesday, April 16, 2013

my everyday style: a bold necklace!

This isn't news: bold and bright necklaces are my weakness!  I love a big huge obnoxious necklace in the brightest color I can find.  All the sudden I'm like a little girl again... the bigger the statement, the shinier the beads, the more candy-color the hue: I'm all over it.  They instantly feel pulled together. In my book at least.

Stella & Dot is a natural with the bold and fun pieces that your closet needs to accentuate your closet staples and make them shine!  This necklace is absolutely gorgeous, really the pictures don't do it justice.  And truth be told, that is how I feel about every piece I've gotten from them. They are always so pretty, so well made and easy to wear.





Head on over to Stella and Dot in the next week to check out all their amazing pieces (plus their new line of scarves and bags that are just gorgeous) - I'm hosting an online trunk show so shop away!
Some of my favorite pieces are this "Jolie" necklace, the "Zinnia" bracelet, the "Fiona" earrings, and all of the stacking rings are so dainty and perfect for spring!  Go explore, you are bound to find a few things you absolutely love!

Details:
Blazer, Zara (similar)
White Top, Old Navy
Jeans, Gap
Flats, J.Crew (similar)

 

site design by kiki co.